We are so pleased to welcome you back to Vertical Interior Design!
July 7, 2020
We are incredibly grateful for the patience and support of our clients and partners during these unprecedented times. We have been committed to keeping our business running and our employees safe, while helping other businesses prepare to open safely as well. Now that the Illinois guidelines are in place, we are pleased to announce our return to being open to the public again.
These are the current operational practices that VID is following to reduce the potential exposure and transmission of COVID-19:
- Face coverings and social distancing are required to enter our facilities.
- SafeSpace™ acrylic shields have been installed throughout the office to reduce the spread of pathogens in our building.
- Our facility’s cleaning practices are in compliance with CDC-recommended safety protocols.
- All VID employees are required to wear masks on premises and during client visits.
- All VID employees are required to have a normal body temperature before entering our facility or a client’s facility.
We are excited and ready for you to visit us!
*We will continue to edit this page should our response change over time.